Financial Aid & Scholarship Resources
Use the net price calculator to estimate your “net” cost of attending Cleveland. It helps you estimate all your expenses and subtracts grants and scholarships for which you may be eligible.
Federal Work Study forms:
Here is more detailed budget information:
In collaboration with Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Corporation (TG), Cleveland University-Kansas City is excited to offer an interactive, web-based program that allows you to learn more material at your own pace.
The recommended browsers for the TG Learning Center program are Internet Explorer (IE 7 preferred, compatible with IE 8) and Firefox.
To access TG Learning Center:
- Click the link below to enter the TG site
- Select the “Click Here” button for Students, Families and Borrowers
- Select “Register” under “New User?”
Fill out the required fields with your information, then “Submit”
- Once on your TG homepage, select “Launch Learning Center”
Make sure your browser's settings allow pop-ups
- Fill out the information for Cleveland
It is required that you fill out “I am a...”
- In the Special Access Code Section
Use the code: CUCUKCFINLIT
In “My Description,” type: CUKC Financial Aid
- The TG Learning Center window will then open
To take a course, select “Course Catalog”
You may either search for a certain course or browse the courses until you find one that interests you.
Click TG Learning Center to enter their site.