You’re Accepted! What's Next?
Congratulations on your acceptance to Cleveland University-Kansas City! This page will provide you with the next steps and resources to review before you begin classes at CUKC. You will not need to visit campus to register for classes, but we encourage you to tour the campus and Overland Park as you secure off-campus housing. If you don’t find the answer you are looking for here, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call (800) 467-2252.
1. Confirm your enrollment by returning the pre-registration form mailed to you with your acceptance letter.
This form, along with the $200 tuition deposit, will allow the registrar to enroll you in your classes. You can return the form by:
Fax: (913) 234-0906
Postal Mail: Cleveland University-Kansas City, 10850 Lowell Ave., Overland Park KS 66210, Attn: Office of Admissions
The $200 deposit will be a credit to your student account. You can mail a check or call the Office of Admissions at (800) 467-2252 to pay by credit card.
2. Apply for Federal Financial Aid
Contact the Office of Financial Aid to secure funding to pay for your degree at (800) 467-2252, ext. 1733. You may also want to visit the checklist on the web site by clicking here. Our code is 014438.
3. Join the CUKC Facebook page. Like us!
4. View the academic calendar to see when classes begin, when they break and when we celebrate holidays.
5. View the Student Handbook to view policies such as the dress code, attendance, and student organizations.
You will receive a hard copy of the Student Handbook at your "Day of Welcome" orientation.
6. Sign up for emergency text messages on campus closings due to weather or other events
I returned my pre-registration form. What’s next?
Approximately 4-6 weeks prior to your enrollment date, the course schedule should be finalized and you will be enrolled in your actual classes. You will have limited access to documents and your schedule will not be available until you have been moved to an enrolled status by the Office of Admissions.
1. Log on to the Cleveland Connect student portal to see your class schedule 4 to 6 weeks prior to the first day of classes.
You can also print your class schedule from the student portal. Click here.
2. Complete the online orientation before the first week of classes.
This link will be emailed to you, and you must print forms, complete them and bring them to the "Day of Welcome" orientation on the first day of the term.
3. Visit the Bookstore link.
You will be able to search for required and suggested textbooks by trimester or academic program and purchase them all at one time and location.
4. Read the University catalog.
Review the academic policies on grades, tests and attendance.
We look forward to seeing you on campus your first day and if there is anything we may not have covered on this page, please contact us at (800) 467-2252. You will receive your parking permit, student ID and register for your free membership to the Cleveland Fitness Center during the Day of Welcome Orientation. Please keep us updated on your contact information as you relocate. Thank you!
The Office of Admissions