Blog

I want to start by saying Happy Fall!  I am looking forward to some cooler weather, bonfires and maybe a corn maze.  It doesn't quite feel like fall, but I know it will be here before we know it.  It has been a pretty low key week here at CCCKC, but that is soon to change!  We are moving right along in each of my courses and already setting dates for some upcoming exams.  I have been doing my best to keep up with my studying, but I definitely have some work to do in my Skeletal Radiology II class. I find the radiology classes to be very interesting, but I have to do a lot of studying because we cover so much information in each trimester.  As for other activities at school, I gave my first campus tour to a perspective students and I hope those of you reading this blog will come for a visit too!  Club meetings are in full swing here on campus too, so I often spend my lunch our going to those meetings.  Tonight I’m going to the Women’s Chiro meeting, we have a lot of fun catching up with everyone and watching a little Grey’s Anatomy.

This weekend is a little less hectic for me and I look forward to a little down time.  On Saturday morning, I will be walking with a bunch of the college staff, students and their families in the American Royal Parade and then I’m going to watch a friend of mine play volleyball at a local university.  Sunday morning I am singing with the toddlers at church and then I will probably spend the rest of the day studying and just relaxing.

Posted in: Student Blogs