Degrees & Certifications
Cleveland University-Kansas City’s curriculum structure gives you control over your education by providing standard, accelerated and online versions of our degree and certification programs, from basic accreditation to the doctorate level.
Our Doctor of Chiropractic degree program can be completed in less than three and a half years. Cleveland also offers a Master of Science in Health Education and Promotion, a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology (with an accelerated option), an Associate of Arts in Biological Sciences and a Workplace Health Promotion Certificate.
For those wanting to pursue careers in radiology, physical therapy, nursing or other areas of health care, Cleveland offers accelerated pre-professional science courses that can be completed in eight weeks.
At Cleveland, we help you set your own pace so you can earn credits while gaining the level of education that will help you meet your goals.
Find the degree that is right for you:
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Concurrent DC/BS Program
- Master of Science in Health Education and Promotion
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology
- Associate of Arts in Biological Sciences
- Associate of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
- Workplace Health Promotion Certificate