Your well-being is our top concern. CUKC will continue to monitor the status of the pandemic, and attendees will receive an email by Dec. 4, if we must move the Last Chance Seminar to an all-virtual option. Regardless of the circumstances, the virtual seminar event will take place as scheduled.
– You may register for either the virtual or in-person option. However, the maximum number of in-person attendees is 100. Seats will be available on a first-come, first-served basis until all are filled. There is no limit on virtual attendance.
– The cost will be $150 for the weekend, and all registrations must be made by Dec. 3 for both in-person and online formats. (There will be no registrations at the door.)
– Please arrange for your own lunch and snacks.
– There will be 12 CEUs available.
– Sessions will run 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., and 1-5 p.m. on Saturday, and 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Sunday.
– We are applying for CEUs in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, and Nebraska. This page will be updated when approval is received.
Saturday AM Dr. Bart Green – Research Evidence to Support Spine Care
Saturday PM Dr. Sean Kono – Headaches and Facial Pain
Sunday AM Dr. Stuart McIntosh – Patellofemoral Syndrome
Attendees, please click the link below to check travel restrictions for Kansas.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 913-234-0623 with questions.
– All in-person attendees must follow the University’s policies, including a daily screening, wearing masks continuously, and social distancing.