Choosing a school to attend for an undergraduate degree is important, and especially so for students planning to pursue any field in health care. Whether for medical school or for chiropractic school, the undergrad program at Cleveland University-Kansas City prepares students exceptionally well and here is why:
1. The instructors here are doctors from a variety of backgrounds, which helps give a diverse background to class content and discussion
2. Small class sizes for a personalized learning environment
3. All classes are geared toward the human body. For example, in your physics class, you’ll learn about levers of the body instead of a wheelbarrow
4. Trimester scheduling so you can start and finish a bachelor’s degree in just two years!
5. Lots of clubs on campus for exercising a variety of health care interests
6. The campus is in a beautiful area of Overland Park that you will enjoy during your time here
7. Diverse medical philosophy among the student body for fostering and cultivating new thoughts on health care
8. An active student services department to help you enjoy events at all professional sports complexes in the Kansas City area
These are just a few of the many benefits of the undergraduate program here. Students appreciate it for different reasons, so I encourage anyone interested to come and explore it for yourself and decide if Cleveland will be your undergraduate home.