Finals week can fill students with a sense of dread. Without proper preparation, this week jammed packed with exams can be a virtual nightmare. But, it doesn’t have to be.
Here are 8 tips to help you reduce stress and survive finals week.
1. Get organized.
2. Study earlier rather than later.
3. Form study groups, more times than not everyone has something to contribute.
4. Eat well-balanced meals, you are going to need the energy.
5. Get plenty of rest…your brain and body will thank you!
6. Getting tired sitting & studying, hit the gym & read through your notes while doing some cardio.
7. Fire up the coffee pot, or however you prefer your caffeine fix.
8. When you think you are at your breaking point, just remember why you are in chiropractic college & I promise you that will carry you through!