Everywhere you look there seems to be something going on celebrating the holidays at Cleveland University-Kansas City (CUKC). Whether it be clubs and organizations giving back, or the University itself putting on events for the students and their families. Here are just a few that have occurred in December when I was a chiropractic college student:
1. Christian Chiropractic Club was able to put together over 70 boxes for Operation Christmas Child.
2. Student Council, along with the Community Service Coordinating Committee, put on a coat drive for those in need in the local area.
3. Comfort & Joy consisted of Christmas movies playing on the projectors in the café along with a breakfast buffet, free massages, and this year a CUKC travel blanket.
4. Snack Time with Santa was a great time for students to bring their families to meet Santa at the University.
5. SACAs Candy Cane Grams was a hit and helped to spread the Christmas spirit throughout the school during what could be called a stressful time for all us students.
While the end of the tri in December always a busy and stressful time for students, there is always time to give back and maybe even find some time to enjoy with family and friends.